Wednesday, November 4, 2009

National Middle School Association 2009 Conference

My bags are packed, and I'm ready to head to Indianapolis later today to attend the NMSA09 conference. I plan on attending, as part of my self-directed PD, sessions that involve technology integration, web tools for teachers, leadership in education, digital literacy, and project-based learning.

In keeping with my PD goals, I will be tweeting small snippets of useful information with links and quotes about edtech and other topics. I will be utilizing the #NMSA09 hashtag - I set up a Twitterfall page that will show all of the tweets of all conference users with the same hashtag.

Follow @MrDooley on Twitter for my tweets about the conference, or check out the Twitterfall page for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment