Here is an excellent article I came across involving icebreakers and the utilization of technology. As summer winds down, planning for the start up of next year ramps up. Keeping this in my mind, I'm always open to finding fresh and easy-to-implement ideas for my teachers. From the author:
My favorites that I would add to this extensive list of ideas would be:
- Create a Glogster photo blog of the things they enjoy (account needed)
- Skitch - annotation and markup tool
- Animoto - great little videos for free/cheap!
- Prezi - great direct substitute for PowerPoint, it's like PP but in 2013!
- Blabberize - seriously, make photos talk. I mean, awesomeness?