Friday, November 7, 2008

New Tek: Top 10 Tools for Coaches

As a coach and Computer Science teacher, I often try to intertwine the two. I do this by creating team websites where parents and players can view schedules, results, stats, and locations of our games. I have used eteamz in the past with the free team account. Eteamz is pretty easy to use and has a lot of functions that keep the players, parents and coaches in contact. However, the major drawback is the options I want to use (in essence making my job easier) always require a paid membership. When coming across the Mashable article Top 10 Tools for Soccer Moms and Weekend Warriors, I was excited to see that there are eteamz competitors (as well as other tools) that I can use for free. I'll be checking out TeamSnap in hopes of finding a nice all-in-one (and free) tool for the online management of my teams! Here's hoping you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment