Saturday, November 1, 2008

30 Days to Being a Better Blogger

30 Days to Being a Better BloggerAs a noob to the true blogging community, I have decided to jump in on Steve Dembo's challenge: 30 Days to Being a Better Blogger. Through Collette's EdTechVision blog, I hopped on over to Steve's blog at Teach42 where I happily got started. I'm tagging all of my posts on the challenge with "30D2BBB" as Steve suggested. Best of luck, and here's wishing me some!

Day 1 - All about the “About” page
So, it turns out that my About page pretty much doesn't exist. I had one for quite some time, but when I updated to the new template it somehow got lost. After reading Steve's post about how important the page is and what to include, I've updated mine and added it for your reading pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment